Dr. Sahloul is a Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Specialist and is quadruple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
Born in Algeria, he was raised in Syria and graduated from Damascus University Medical School in 1988. He moved to Chicago in 1989 and did his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago from 1990-1993 and fellowship in Pulmonary CriticalCare and Sleep Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago from 1993-1996. He is married with three children.
Dr. Sahloul represents Mosque Foundation, Bridgeview, at the Council where he is the current president.
Community and Board Activities:
- Vice Chairman, Executive Committee, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago, 2005
- House of Representatives, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago, 2001-present
- President, Organization of Islamic Speakers Midwest, 2004- present
- Board Member, Council of American Islamic Relations, Chicago Chapter, 2005
- United Power for Action and Justice, Collective Leaders